BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crazy Thoughts and Parades in my head

I believe in horoscopes and tarot cards reading.
I know. I shouldn't cause it's all crap but i can't help it. My uncle from Italy read my tarot before i went to sunway and it was actually true. It happened. And I'm not the only one who he got right. Others too...
I have been having this let go issues. I feel all stupid again now. Cause I don't think I'm even a passing thought to him. :/ but he's in my thoughts constantly. Slowly fading but still very prominent..... Hrmm... I dunno. I think God doesn't want me to be in any relationship. Maybe i'm just suppose to get high, eat, sleep, live life, have friends and die.... :<

The song constantly playing on my Ipod Eric Clapton's cocaine. :) Hhahaha... I made a mixed tape the other day for the 2 hour drive from the feri terminal in Menumbok to KK....And my mom who never had the same taste in music sang along to it :> and i also Love Lou Reed's Downtown Dirt.





If you wanna hang out, you got to take her out, cocaine.
If you got bad news, you wanna kick them blues, cocaine.
If the eeling is gone and you wanna ride on, cocaine
She don;t lie, she don't lie, she don't lie, cocaine.
Reminds me of Suraj


:>

Psychologically I think it's better that i think i'm dirt,
Don't you like to have some dirt
Cheap
Cheap
Cheap damn dirt.
- Lou Reed




Also, The Black Keys, Dead Weather, Elbow are on my most played bands list. :) Right now I'm have a blues taste in music ? :O

:/ I have this reoccuring feeling that I'm gonna OD one day and die young. Hahahah.. Not that I'm an addict or anything. It's just this feeeeling. Maybe, who knows?... Suraj have implanted that thought in my mind.... May says she wants to jump off a tall building (if she wanted to commit suicide not that she does) cause it leaves a bigger impact on people. Very Haunting way to go apparently :P




May ILY. Azma ILY.




Azma sent me sweet sms and sweet fb msges :D :D I love the post because i can send her things from here now :D hahahaha... I love making gift boxes. I'm thinking next items are dreamcatchers. If i can fing them here... :>
There's a hole in my neighbourhood which of late i cannot help but fall,
Peaace and Loove

0 comments: