BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I would love some cocaine maam.....


Lately.....

Things are going good... Hopefully it remains that way...

On wednesday I went to the Tav (the bar in uni) and then hit a few clubs with a friend of mine. Alaa... She's super nice and I'm lucky to have met her cause she introduced me to many people :D which is always a good thing...

Then Friday I went to the Tav again..... I met a mutual friend there from Sunway. He was with another friend and I introduced them to a few friends of mine. I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE HAVE FUN :) Makes everything much much more funner!!

I do still miss home though... Very much... Specially my friends and Parsley Monster. I hope/wish he returns the feeling. So it's been like what a week or more since I reached here. He's still on my mind and I find no one as interesting as he is. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

I know that i just have to give it time... But i dun want this feeling to go .. The fact that I like someone is a great feeling.. I just dread the wondering part and if i'm just super stupid for having feelings for this Dude!
BLAH!

I miss the gang sooo much. Hopefully my Bali plans all work out and everyone can goo..

Now I'm listening to MT Eden Dubstep - Sierra Leone.. Brings back memories man :') And i have to put a half in shopping. I've been doing that too much. Classes are starting tomorrow and I'll probly have more to write then. Till my next untimely tingling feeling to blog.

Love

0 comments: