BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 19, 2011


Today :(
If the fact that every where i go there's constant reminders of you is a sign , then GOD O GOD pls
make this work for me!


As you can see I am NOT over Parsley Monster. I hate sounding like a love sick college girl who thinks there's not gonna be anyone out there for her ever except him. But for now i am.

I am currently enjoying my stay :) hopefully it stays that way. Major shopping paradise. Shopping is so cheap here! I wish May and Azma :( And i don't feel like a hefty hippo here, Well at least less than i do back home .....

I am just happy right now. Though I feel a lil uneasy about everything. I think the thing that scares me the most is that I'll be forgotten by my mates back home. Tight now that's all that worries me. Life here is going to be interesting. I hope.

More when there's more
till then
Stay too cool for school

0 comments: